Update: form of a new style

Latest doodle i made, a graff skecth from my blackbook.
I'm exploring new styles for my artwork, soon not so soon cuz been busy with work at the office, i finalise the new concept of my styles.


Using my 0.3 and 05 pen and a bit of watercolour to create the effect, i called this work suicide.
where the idea was generate while watching ghost rider DVD at home, as soon as the idea came i grab my pencils and start sketching as always, but now idea seldom comes to me naturally.

Maybe lots of work @ the office and a new baby project i've been consulting, pray that i can give time to thisand also will post the 2nd month of my weekly design project soon.

Arghhh...where is my other hand.

and this my other graff sketch for the new season...
done in the office and inspired to do more...


enjoy...

Ulasan

Catatan Popular