Digital: jinism, back in style!

years ago i've made some unreleased poster that i made for fun. today after exploring my personal computer i've found it and remember that i've submit it for a poster competition. this poster are made for sale actually but i did not pursue for the production and leave it like it was then. what a absent minded me nowadays.



i also have found some teaser poster for my local graphic and multimedia community.





Soon and i say real soon, has succeed finish the FP and pleased the School Board with my presentation although i can't sleep tight thinking what will happen and can i achieve my milestone, but now everything has go the right direction and if i succeed i'll return to this kingdom to pursue my doctrin, after the WC final i'll get home and re-align my milestone.

Enjoy!

Ulasan

Catatan Popular