Event: UseAgain Asia.

salam...
well today went to Galeriizu to check out the latest events in town...
and to check out my vector been collaborate by bigbrosworkshop...
but i'm a little frustated when i know that this event was not plan properly...
from the source that can be trusted...
the organiser started printing the artworks 2 days before the events...
and i think they did not print out my vector for collabo...
what a waste...
a journey from south was indeed a tiring one..
and i had a sorethroat to...


here the contributors list and there my name submitted as b67 with the url of http://b67.anajin.org...
it's been one a half year i let the url off...
thought i've update the url and name...
whatever...


so i did not take any photo other than that...
cuz i was frustated...
and going to email the organizer for the artwork collaboration that has my vector for my CV.
hahahaha...

Ulasan

Catatan Popular