Chakra Pt.3 @ R.I.P

get hook to my buddy friends at USJ 21 then to ss28...
stay out for tight and rolling blunt for a while...
watched ong bak 2, wut the arse title are ?

get spark with this after watching that film while waiting pojie bathing before we go playing futsal at sunway/subang sportsplanet....
chakraurora...
ahaks...

a chat between pojie and me at sportplanet...

pojie: Selalu org kata org mati tak bawa harta...
me: yelah dah mati nak bawa harta, jadah plak...
pojie: nie kawan kita meninggal bawa harta tu....kain baju, bantal, selimut, cadar, seluar dalam dan apa lagilah...masuk skali dalam liang....boleh camtu...
me: Uish ni sakit ke apa...seme ikut masuk liang....
pojie: hehehe....mati membawa harta...

here a plain tribute and respect to my late buddy...
Norzaini Ismail @ ADIK ...
R.I.P...
Al-Fatihah....

The Man Who Died Wealthy...
Innalillah....


R.I.P....

"started a reformation by a single message"
_________________
jazakallah khair.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular