Act 1 = In The End

Greetings and welcome me back to this old blogroll of mine. It's been a half a year since i came back and visit my art blog and updates my doings for the past month. It's has been a tiring but exciting experience after graduating and starting a new job life that really does not suit me at all. But on all the time that i been missing there also a new experienced and hobby that i explore and enjoiced more. And maybe those experience will also be jealous of my time.

Am i that busy? for now i has started my own PTE LTD in the production biz and still making money from my favourites job, design. Also has been seriously involving myself into commercial photography and advertising and not to forget wedding photography.


One of my Photo Model Shoot at Synthesize Studio.

Wha'cha being busy for? actually i've also been busy studying filmmaking by attending workshop and courses in FINAS and have also shot 2 shortfilm written by me and direct by me. And by that time job has been coming. I've direct one TV Promo and shoot product photography for a singapore magazines.

The plan for next year? Early next year, i mean in january, the government have select me and one of my colleagues that has been attending workshop in FINAS to further our study in filmmaking at New York Film Academy. Fully Sponsored.

lastly, i have to keep up with my art, but art is a universal thing and it's grows with me and the experienced i gain. for me now, photography and filmmaking is my canvas. but my writing should not stop.

so till then, i think i need a website back and showcase my reels and photoshoot. soon.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular